Ontology Annotation Grant Proposal queries
This page was created to provide a single access point grouping together the queries referenced from the Ontology Annotation grant proposal.
- SLF connectivity query: This vSPARQL query accesses the FMA to determine the anatomical locations of gray matter regions connected by the right SLF. The query identifies parts of the Right SLF which contain the projects_from and projects_to relationships to gray matter regions. It then identifies the larger AAL-annotated regions of which these connected regions are part. In addition to the FMA identifiers, the associated AAL IDs and labels are also returned (as RDF).
- View and/or execute this query in the Query Manager: http://axon.biostr.washington.edu:8080/QueryManager/QueryManager.html#qid=97
- AIM web service query: This DXQuery calls the SLF connectivity query to get the AAL IDs of (super) gray matter regions connected by the right SLF. It uses the AAL IDs as parameters to the AIM web service which returns an AIM XML annotation of the mean z-score for each given region.
- View and/or execute this query in the Query Manager: http://axon.biostr.washington.edu:8080/QueryManager/QueryManager.html#qid=102
- DXBrain query: to find differences in Sz versus healthy controls for various brain regions. This query finds activations in the fma:Dorsolateral_prefrontal_cortex. Slight changes to the embedded vSPARQL query can be used to find activation in any other region.
- View and/or execute rthis query in DXBrain: http://xbrain.biostr.washington.edu:8080/dxbrain/TestQuery.jsp?query_id=308
Click on XML to see the results in XML, click on 3D to see the results in our MindSeer application.