Using Group Policy for the firewall-like IPSEC policies
The policies include "IP Filter Lists" of network traffic and "Filter Actions" such as "Block".
To open the IPSEC editor:
- Open Active Directory Users & Computers
- Right-click the domain or OU, Choose Properties
- Click the Group Policy tab and choose or create an object
- Click Edit to edit the GPO
- Navigate to Computer Settings > Windows Settings > Security Settings > IP Security Policies
- Open an MMC window
- Add the IP Security and Policy Management Snap-In.
- Choose to apply to Domain and save the policy file