Human Studies Database (HSDB) is a collaborative project headed by Ida Sim at UCSF, and including SIG (Todd Detwiler and Jim Brinkley).
This page is mostly links of interest.
- Main public Wiki page https://hsdbwiki.org/index.php/HSDB_Wiki
- Members only Wiki http://sites.google.com/site/hsdbwiki/
- Google code site: http://code.google.com/p/ontology-of-clinical-research/
- Data acquistion tool developed at Wash U
- XSD and sample XML file similar to what will be output by the data acquisition tool